RECTIFY: 10 WAYS TO GET READY FOR THE SEASON FINALE
The season finale of RECTIFY, airing Thu., Aug. 13 at 10/11c, will likely leave you punch-drunk with goose bumps. Prepare yourself by checking out the following...
1. Photos: Behind-the-scenes pics with the cast, plus iconic Season 3 character portraits.
2. Interviews: Q&As with Aden Young, Abigail Spencer, Bruce McKinnon, Sean Bridgers, the supporting cast...
3. Personality Tests: Take the “Which RECTIFY Character Are You?” quiz to see if you’re more like Daniel or Teddy then apply for a job at Thrifty Town to see if you’re similar to Amantha. You can even find out if you’re made for living in Paulie, Georgia.
4. Podcast: Listen to the fictionalized investigatory podcast "The Case Against", written by RECTIFY staff writer, Kate Powers.
5. Interactive Character Guide: Get a snapshot of each character click by click with the interactive Season 3 poster art.
6. Full Episodes: Watch every episode of Season 3 so far online now, with no log-in required for 301 and 302.
7. Short Films: Watch shorts from RECTIFY’s Ray McKinnon, Abigail Spencer, Aden Young, Sean Bridgers and Johnny Ray Gill.
8. Quizzes: Test yourself with quizzes on all of the episodes so far.
9. Superfan Videos: Watch the cast answer fan questions in video interviews
10. Finale Sneak Peek: Check out what’s coming up in the final episode of the season.
RECTIFY Season 3 Finale airs Thu., Aug. 7 at 10/9c on SundanceTV.