Ten Ways to Get Ready for Breaking Bad's Return This Sunday 9/8c
Finally! Breaking Bad returns this Sun., Aug. 11 at 9/8c. Looking for ways to distract yourself until then? Here are ten ways to get ready for Episode 9, "Blood Money."
1. Catch up with Breaking Bad via a Season 4 and 5 marathon starting this Fri., Aug. 9 at 3PM/2c with the Season 4 Premiere, "Box Cutter."
2. Watch the Breaking Bad Countdown Mashup trailer that premiered at Comic-Con 2013.
3. View six sneak peek photos from the Premiere .
4. Bookmark Breaking Bad Story Sync, the interactive, two-screen experience for your smartphone, tablet or Internet Browser during the premiere broadcast.
5. Check out Breaking Bad: All Bad Things, a comic book recap of the first four-and-a-half seasons.
6. Watch Walter White's transformation into Heisenberg via 30 recap videos, released daily until the premiere on Sunday.
7. Use the Breaking Bad Name Lab to transform your name with elemental symbols (just like the show's logo).
8. Enter the Breaking Bad Quick Fix Sweepstakes for your chance to win $15,000 and a $1,000 Urban Outfitters gift card.
9. Sign up for Breaking News: the Breaking Bad Newsletter to keep up-to-date and possibly win swag.
10. Find out about Talking Bad, the new LIVE after show hosted by Chris Hardwick and airing Sunday nights at 11/10c following all-new episodes of Breaking Bad and AMC's new original series, Low Winter Sun.
And don't forget you can always join the ongoing conversation with fellow fans in the Breaking Bad Talk forum.
Breaking Bad returns this Sun., Aug. 11 at 9/8c followed by AMC's new original series Low Winter Sun at 10/9c.