AMC's The Walking Dead returns this Sunday, Feb. 9 at 9/8c at which time fans will discover the fallout of the epic prison battle.
Can't wait? Here are ten ways to get ready for Episode 9, "After."
1. Catch up on The Walking Dead Season 3 and the first half of Season 4 with a marathon starting Sat., Feb. 8 at 1PM/12c and leading up to the Mid-Season Premiere at 9/8c.
2. Watch all eight episodes from the first half of Season 4 on amc.com (login required).
4. View two sneak peek photos from Episode 9. (Michonne has some new pets!)
5. Bookmark the new-and-improved Story Sync, AMC's two-screen experience for smartphone, tablet or laptop. (Next Story Sync: This Sunday at 9PM ET/PT.)
6. Watch The Walking Dead - The Oath webisode series directed by Greg Nicotero, then check out Cold Storage and Torn Apart.
7. Test your knowledge of the zombies from Seasons 1-4 with four Know Your Walker quizzes and a Who Killed This Walker quiz, too.
8. Play the How Long Would You Survive a Zombie Apocalypse game.
9. Sign up for Dead Alert: The Walking Dead Newsletter to possibly win show swag.
10. Go to TalkingDead.com to submit questions for host Chris Hardwick and this week's guests Greg Nicotero and Danai Gurira.
Don't forget: You can always join a conversation with fellow fans in The Walking Dead Talk forum.
The Walking Dead returns this Sunday, Feb. 9 at 9/8c on AMC.