Google and PeaceJam have joined forces to work toward "One Billion Acts of Peace" -- an international global citizen's movement led by thirteen Nobel Peace Laureates and designed to tackle the toughest issues facing humanity.
"Gonna be part of the problem or part of the solution?"
1. PLEDGE: Click here to pledge to contribute an Act of Peace.
2. LOOK AROUND YOU: Decide what issue you want to address. Click here to see the ten key issues identified by the thirteen leading Nobel Peace Prize winners who are heading this campaign.
3. THINK DEEPLY: Consider what the root causes of this problem might be, and how you could address them. It is OK to start small, but we encourage you to think big!
4. HOW TO GET STARTED: Watch this video to learn how you can get started on an Act of Peace.
5. LOG YOUR PROJECT: Use photos or video, or write about the cool things you are doing, and post it on our site. We will respond immediately and let you know the impact, and how your small project is combining with others to make a big difference in the world!