PEACHES GELDOLF OVER DOSED ON HEROIN: TRAGIC BUT NO SURPRIZE
Peaches Geldof died of a heroin overdose, a UK judicial hearing is expected to reveal Thursday, according to the Times of London.
The daughter of Paula Yates and rocker Bob Geldof was found dead while caring for her 11-month-old son at her home last month, but no drug paraphernalia was discovered.
Police had investigated the home with drug-sniffing dogs, and speculation is now swirling that someone may have removed drugs from Geldof’s house after her death.
In an eerie parallel, Peaches’ mother died of a heroin overdose 14 years ago and was discovered dead at her London home while caring for Geldof’s sister Tiger Lily.
Just before Peaches died, she posted a picture of herself and Yates online. READ MORE